This article will provide you information about what is Bhulekh? How can you check your Khashra Khatauni and how you can get the copy of Khashra Khatauni online?
What is Bhulekh UP?
The Bhulekh UP is the service provider portal, which maintains and provide online Land Record for the state of Uttar Pradesh (UP). This service put into service under National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP). With the cooperation of Revenue Department of Uttar Pradesh (Rajaswa Vibhag), Bhulekh UP Land Records system is urbanized by National Informatics Centre (NIC).
This service provider Bhulekh Up is being promoted under the Digital India Campaign. The main purpose of this service is to provide G2C i.e. Government to citizen services available at the door step of the people living in rural areas and villages. The and Through Bhulekh service system one can access UP Land Records such as Khasra-khatauni, jamabandi (Record of Rights), the copy of jamabandi (nakal), fard etc.
How can these Land records help you?
These land records are very important for many reasons. Few of them are listed below.
- To keep the personal record of the property.
- To sell or buy the piece of land.
- To open an account in the bank.
- To get a loan from the bank or any financial organization.
- To divide the piece of land i.e. subdivision of the land.
- To check and track the status of alteration i.e. Mutation status.
- To resolve legal disputes or other legal matter.
- Anyone can access this Bhulekh service to check the records of the land of UP. Land
- Records for 75 districts of UP are covered in Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh website.
How can you check Khata Khatuni Online?
You can visit bhulekh.up.nic.in to check your jamabandi, fard, khasra no. khasra khatuni etc.
In order to check your khasara khatuni through Bhulekh UP you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official web page of Bhulekh UP Land Records through http://bhulekh.up.nic.in
- Select the name of the district from the given list.
- Now you can see all the telsil of your selected district, click on your tehsil.
- Your selected tehsil will display the name of all the villages, select your village.
- Now you will move on the next page to search Land record.
- To search the record you can choose any of Khasra No. /Survey No. or Khata No. or the name of the owner of the Land.
- Now as per your selection provide the information accordingly. For example, if you have selected khasara no. then enter the khasara no. through a virtual keyboard.
- Click on the search option to get the report of the land record. i.e. khata khatuni
- You can save this khata khatuni
Bhulekh UP Land Records are made available online only for the purpose of information. You can get the signed copy of this land from local Tehsil office after paying a nominal fee.
[Note: You may not find Khasra-Khatauni details for some tehsils and villages that may be because Digitization of land records for such locations are not yet covered, they are under process.]